Profit Share SEO
By Travis Jamison
This is something that I’ve debated about offering for some time now, and believe the time has finally come to make this public. I have been working with multiple individuals and companies behind the scenes with great results using profit share models, and I’m looking to expand into new territories. The concept is simple. You provide the system, we provide the traffic, and we split the profit in the end.
*Before we dive in, I want to note that this offer is most likely not appropriate for most people. You must qualify for this, and it must be a good fit for both parties. If this is not appropriate then please check out RankBOSS.
Start With Why:
The goal of this is simple. I will cover each one in a little more depth, but the basics are:
- To maximize strengths.
- To remove bottlenecks.
- To allow scale.
Despite what my math teachers always said, 1+1 does not always equal 2. Not in the real world at least. Combining skillsets can create exponential results. I want to partner with people who have complimentary skillsets to mine in order to allow explosive growth in whatever market we enter.
My goal is to limit the activities that slow my team and I down the most so that we can focus on what we are good at (i.e. traffic generation), and thus allow you to be able to focus on the other business aspects that you excel at. This allows us all to remove our weakest links in the online business process in order to create more successful projects, in much less overall time, while minimizing upfront investment costs.
A site making $500/month doesn’t interest me. 30 sites making $500 a month does however. By removing the bottlenecks and only focusing on our respective specializations we have the opportunity to create bigger projects in greater number. For my team, having to use our time to learn about new niches and build out relevant sites is time consuming, and not usually the best use of our resources. However having a few fully ready to go websites put in front of us so that we can get to bringing in customers is a much easier task. Our specialty of making things rank allows us to cater to larger amounts of projects.
I’m going to assume that you learning about how to generate traffic and understanding the ever-changing intricacies of SEO is not the best use of your time either. You should instead be able to focus on building out as big of projects as possible, while we take care of the traffic.
As previously mentioned, this offer is not appropriate for many businesses. I wanted to give you some examples of partnerships that are currently working well.
- A national leadgen company approached me about a partnership. They build the ready-to-go sites in their most profitable niches with a trackable lead system, my team ranks the sites. We split the profit. These sites now make us both thousands of dollars a month and is growing.
- A long-term client who was already having proven success as an Amazon affiliate, but SEO was the bottleneck limiting his scalability. Now he researches and picks the niches, sets up the sites, and we take care of the rest. We are at 12 new sites this week alone.
Note that usually I would not be interested in Amazon affiliate sites, but at scale it can turn into big business, and he’s already proven his ability to make them work.
- A financial professional who knows his industry inside and out, has already had multiple successful sites, and knows how to best monetize the traffic due to his specialization. He creates the site and handles the traffic that we bring in. We have the goal of holding for a year, then flipping for low 6-figures.
Models That Will Not Work:
- A used car salesman saying that he will split the income of any cars he sales as a result of the website.
- A marketing company saying they will pay x-amount for every new client that signs up.
The problem with the above models is mostly the lack of trackable data, the possibility of outside sales, and the fact that they are not incentivised to be 100% transparent.
How To Make Bad Models Work:
Many times the business model in question just needs to be reframed. Example:
- Proposed Partnership Model:
A local heating company approached me wanting to pay a percentage for each new client they received after the client had been serviced.
- Modified Model:
We setup 3 new sites in the niche with a trackable lead generation form on each site. Now the heating company pays me a set amount for each lead that comes in. They pay substantially less than they would using Google adwords, and risk nothing upfront on SEO. As a bonus we took over 3 out of the top 5 spots in Google for the companies keywords :).
I am also the owner of an Amazon SEO tool and optimization software. So needless to say my team and I are damn good at ranking in Amazon. If you sell physical products, please be sure to include this at it can produce massive wins in a short amount of time.
If so please click the link below to apply. If you’re a good fit we can go over more details, including the checks and balances system that we use to keep everything fair and everything accountable.
Note* Currently we have a large demand and are only accepting projects currently bringing in at least $10k+/month.